Thursday, April 28, 2005

7 days to go

Joanna:

There's not long left now and so I was pleased to see my electoral card come in the post this week....the question is what will you do with yours? How are you going to use your vote?
For anyone out there (like me) who finds it difficult to know who to vote for and thinks all the parties are merging into one, check out the link below for a quick and easy analysis of which party best suits your political views.
(Bad luck Carl it says I should either vote Lib Dem or Labour, Conservatives came out the lowest)

http://www.whoshouldyouvotefor.com/

Lots of criticism against Tony at the moment for the Iraq war. Personally I didn't agree with his actions, however I was just wondering how the other parties would have dealt with the situation if they had been in the same position?!

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve Westphal said...

I like your blog. You should go visit drug rehab news and contribute some news or info about drug and alcohol rehabilitation
.

3:40 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hey, You've got a very nice Blog!

Very informative. Be sure to check out my blog on the Make Partition History Campaign.

See you soon :o)

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to visit again! Please feel free to visit my blog too at http://rushprnews.iuplog.com, RushPRnews Daily Gazette.
My site is ** RushPRnews press release services, distribution and free web posting** . Cordially, Anne Laszlo-Howard

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome - Save $50 on a playstation 2...Whoopee!!

Misspelledauctions.com

This is a great site people!

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home